If you have an i-dot in your signature, give some thought to what it will say about you.
It may say more than you think.
Remember that all the usual rules of handwriting analysis apply, but they are magnified and personalized by being in your signature. Of course, i-dots only appear in lower case i, so if you have a capital I in your name, the guidelines below do not apply to that.
- A drawn or “creative” i-dot suggests that you need to stand out as being different. This is a very common stroke to find the writing of teenage girls.
- A jabbed, short, straight line for an i dot is someone who is feeling rather restless or even irritated, or perhaps just in always in a hurry.
- No i-dot, where there is a lower case i is someone who does not pay due attention to detail.
- An i-dot which then continues as the lead in stroke for the next letter, shows intelligence and creativity.
- An i dot meticullously close to the top of the lower case i is a writer who takes meticulous care of the smaller details. Good for accountants, engineers etc, but can be a problem in more people centered work.
- And lastly, a lower case i, with or without a dot, used in place of a capital I (at the beginning of a name, or as a middle initial) shows either genuine underestimation of self, or trying to project an image of extreme modesty. The rest of the writing will show which it is. It is most likely to be an image the writer is trying to give.
So although the i-dot is small and often unobtrusive, it carries true meaning as to the character of the writer. So if you have an i-dot in your signature, give some thought as to how you want to be seen.
Find out more about what your Signature says about you.
Have a Signature Party.
Did you like this article? Sign up for RSS Feed from this Blog