I am a strong believer in the power and strength of Graphotherapy.
- It can change your life for the better.
- It can alert you to when/ if you start to slip back into your own ways.
- It gives you the power to stop that slide in its tracks.
Do you want to change something about yourself?Â
Your handwriting will help you.
For those who are not familiar with the phrase, Graphotherapy, the process involves changing your handwriting to eliminate unwanted traits and bring in the success traits you want in your life.
Again, if you are not familiar with the concept, or even if you are, but have not tried it for yourself â€“ seriously tried it (it doesnâ€™t create miracles in the first 24 hours!) â€“ you may be having doubts about it.
But it genuinely, seriously and honestly works.
How long does it take you to get used to any change in your habits?
- Drive a new way to work â€¦ and remember every day, without finding yourself halfway there going the old way?
- To remember not to put sugar in your coffee/ tea/ on your cereal because you have decided to cut it out?
- To chant out your new phone number without really thinking about it, after getting a new one?
- To remember, again without stopping to agonize over it, your new postal code or zip code after a move?
It takes time and how long depends on how much effort and how consistently you put effort into it.
In general it takes 21 days to break an old habit, and longer to create a new one.Â How much longer = how much effort goes into it, and how careful you are not to let the old ways creep back in.
Graphotherapy makes this easier.
Changing your writing is changing an ingrained existing habit giving benefits that are way more than worth the effort.
- I can tell you from personal experience it works.
- I can tell you from the confirmed experience of my Graphotherapy clients that it works.
You can change your behaviour, change your outlook on life and change your life itself through your handwriting.
But to get the best benefit from it, you also want to follow up with yourself. You want to keep checking your writing.
The good news is that this is amazingly easy and fast to do!
In fact it can be just part of what you happen to be writing anyway, with an extra little glance at how you write.
And itâ€™s easier to keep on top of than any other method of change because it is 100% visual.
Hereâ€™s how it works:
- Letâ€™s say you decide you want higher goals.
- This means you will start putting your t-bars high up on the t-bar, instead of lower down where you presently put them.
- You practice this daily and you are conscious of raising your t-bars every time you write.
- As a result your â€œreticular activating systemâ€ kicks in
- Which means you notice every t-bar, low or high on everyone elseâ€™s writing too
- Noting each time whether the writer has high or low goals.
- You become very aware of where t-bars are placed, high or low.
- As you practice daily, it becomes natural for you to write your t-bars higher
Graphotherapy works on the subconscious and as such it works even if you just follow instructions blindly to change your writing without knowing what you are changing. I donâ€™t recommend doing this â€“ I believe you should know what you are doing and why.Â But if you didnâ€™t, it would still work.
However, when you do know, it becomes even more powerful.
Most of us have heard of the power of visualization, mentioned again and again in the recently re-popularized Law of Attraction.
So when you write these higher t-bars dailyâ€¦
You are getting the benefit of pure Graphotherapy,
PLUS you are also getting the power of the Law of Attraction.
Each time you write your t-bars higher, because you know they mean higher goals,
- You are affirming to yourself that you have higher goals
- You are visualizing them in that the t-bar is physically â€œhigherâ€
- You are thinking, seeing and doing all at once, and all geared towards higher goals.
- And whether you are aware if it or not, you are also feeling.Â A change in body language gives a change in feeling.
So in theory if you changed your writing, knowing what you were doing, feeling how much you want this change, seeing it happening on the page in front of you, and having a picture in your mind of what that change represents, you would have completed all the requirements for achieving through the Law of Attraction â€“ even if Graphotherapy itself didnâ€™t work!
But it does.
You now have an absolutely amazing power
to change whatever you want.
As you become accustomed to writing your t-bars higher, you start to realize you can indeed achieve higher goals and you aim for them
Thatâ€™s the â€œgetting thereâ€ part.
Now youâ€™ve arrived take the time to check your back!
Once writing your new high t-bars becomes totally natural to you, the tendency is to forget all about it.
As with any other change in behaviour, created by any other method, in time it is possible you may start slumping back into your old ways.
After all it takes more effort to go after high goals than low goals.Â Low goals were your comfort zone for, probably, a very long time.
Here is where Graphotherapy hits all other methods
out of the ball park.
Your lower t-bars will start to show gradually in your writing.Â They will start to slip down the t-stem before any noticeable change happens in your behaviour.
So your writing is giving you a daily visual alert.
All you have to do it notice it and decide whether this really is something you want to have in your life â€“ these higher goals â€“ and if so just start pushing your t-bar up that stem again.
At this point, you probably donâ€™t have to start doing actual writing exercises again, just notice it every time you can, and consciously make the choice to have higher t-bars.
- It doesnâ€™t take much time.
- It doesnâ€™t take much energy.
- All it takes is an interest in your own future, in your own belief in the future.
A Graphotherapist can help you.
Obviously you can change your writing on your own.
However, unless you are a handwriting analyst yourself, you may not notice any self-sabotaging strokes your subconscious throws your way in an effort to avoid the change.
As you change one stroke successfully, another stroke may change, or appear in your writing that negates the new one.
This is your subconscious showing you who is boss!
If you are into the Law of Attraction, or even if you are not, you are probably familiar with the phraseâ€œBe careful what you wish for. You might just get itâ€
To attract what you want in your life, by any means, you have to be specific.Â The same goes for your handwriting.
By raising your t-bars, as in our previous example here, you are telling your subconscious you want higher goals.
However, if that is all you are doing, you are not making sure there is nothing else that can be sent you way to negate these.
For example, you may have your new high goals, but…
- You may develop extreme caution.
- You may develop fear of success.
- You may develop extra sensitivity to criticism that will hold you back.
There are many possibilities.
By working with a trained handwriting analyst as you engage in Graphotherapy, you will avoid these pitfalls, achieve the change you want, while keeping possible negative intrusions at bay.
It is possible to do it yourself, but with just a monthly check of your writing by a graphologist who works with Graphotherapy, you can make sure you keep yourself on the right track and achieve what you most want in your life.
Your success is in your own hands â€“ literally.
Let me know if I can help you.
If setting higher goals is indeed your choice for personal growth, you may enjoy this post.
Tell me what you think.Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you like this article? Sign up for RSS Feed from this Blog