Welcome to Practical Handwriting Analysis
To get you started, here are 9 Things Handwriting can do for You.
Click on image to enlarge it.
To some extent handwriting is a lost art, but we still write at least our signatures and whenever anyone writes, even just their name, their personality shines through like a beacon. And that includes printing.
to see what your writing tells about you.
I offer Handwriting (Graphology) Readings
In case you’re wondering what you’d like or what to ask for, here are some suggestions. There are my most requested reading services.
- This is one of the most popular uses for Intuitive Readings.
- Will we get along? Why are we not getting along? What are or what are likely to be the problems?
- This reading can be done with Handwriting alone, or with Tarot + Handwriting. Your choice
Identifying the Personality of the writer:
- If you want to get to know someone (or yourself) better, this is a great tool to use.
- This is generally just done with Handwriting alone.
Personal Development you can change aspects of your personality by changing your writing.
- Again mostly done with just Handwriting alone but could be done with both Tarot & Handwriting if you prefer
- A great reading for either Tarot + Handwriting or Handwriting alone
- Your handwriting can help you identify strengths, weaknesses and potential
- The tarot can help you see what’s ahead, or what’s holding you back in the present
- Suspect a signature is a forgery?
- You need a Handwriting Analyst.
- I have many years experience preparing Questioned Document Reports.
Through this website, Practical Handwriting Analysis, I offer
in the form of written reports, verbal reports (live or Zoom),
plus informational How-to Books.
You will also find almost 100 posts on a wide variety of topics, all demonstrating and discussing how analyzing handwriting can give insight and assist with solutions.
Perhaps you are wondering what handwriting analysis actually does?
There are 2 main parts to handwriting analysis. The first part is identifying the traits in the writing – or for legal work that means identifying the strokes, as the mention of ‘personality’ is forbidden and only the line formations may be discussed.
The second part is the intuitive part, when, once the traits have been identified, the whole has to come together in complete picture that can be looked at from any angle, to see how this writer would be and act in any given situation, where they will excel, and where they might need some help.
It’s completely fascinating to be able to understand so much more about a person that you could ever get from just ‘knowing” them, and just from looking at their writing. Even an illegible signature can tell a great deal about the writer.